Amata Wall Panel Sample
Amata Wall Panel Sample
- Sample dimensions 8" x 5" ( 18cm x 10cm )
- Due to the nature of the product, sample may vary in colour and grain.
- Maximum amount of free samples per each client is 3.
- Made of reclaimed spruce and pine tree timber.
- The wood's natural tones and variable thickness of the components create a vibrant 3D surface.
- Unique handmade product with natural surface without any finishes.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Upon request available with FSC certification.
- Small delivery charge to be paid at checkout.
RECLAIMED WOOD RANGE
- Wooden wall panel is an innovative wall decoration product designed for modern finishing of internal walls.
- After setting components on holding base craftsmanship like this delivers exquisite solutions for many interior design requirements.
Keep away from direct exposure to water at all times. Dedust with cleaning brush every 3 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many wood wall panels do I need?
To determine the required square footage for your desired wall, you can follow these simple steps:
- Measure the height and width of the wall you want to cover in meters.
- Multiply the height by the width to calculate the total area in square meters.
- We recommend adding 5% waste factor due to any scraps that occur when cutting for best finish.
- Round this number up to calculate how many boxes you'll need. Each box contains 1 square meter of coverage.
What size are wall panels?
You can locate sizes of each panel under the dimensions section for each collection. Most of our panels come in 720mm x 100mm with varying thickness. Each box will contain enough panels to cover one square meter. However our wood boards are supplied in mixed width and length with sorting by size available as an additional option.
What is the current delivery lead time?
All orders are delivered FREE to mainland UK with reputable world class haulage experts.
UK Deliveries will arrive 7 - 11 working days from dispatch by either FedEx or TNT Logistics. Samples will arrive within 3 - 5 working days via Royal Mail.
Deliveries to some areas of Scotland, typically have a delivery time of 7 - 12 working days after purchase.
All in stock products will typically be dispatched on the next available working day.
For products on a lead time like weathered wood boards, an estimated delivery timeframe is provided upon request or after checkout.
We currently do not offer international deliveries.
Track Your Order
A tracking number will be sent by email or SMS as soon as your order is dispatched.
You can also track your order with the courier by following tracking link provided.
How do I install wood wall panels?
Please follow fitting instructions and tips around correct usage within the packaging or request digital copy from your agent.
We recommend acclimatising wood panels to the new environment for 1-2 days by keeping them packed in desired area. This will ensure that the panels get used to the climate of the new room.
We strongly recommend to use our own specially designed adhesive for fitting of wood creations like wood wall panelling.
Can I install wall panels near a radiator, cooker or fireplace?
Wall panels may be installed near, but not in direct contact with heat sources. We recommend installing wall panels at least 45cm away from the heat source. In case of a near the cooker fitting fire resistance treatment is a must.
Is it possible to order a sample?
Yes it is. Interested in our decorative wood wall panelling, but you're not sure which of our products is the best choice for you? We will gladly provide samples to get a general feel of the wood panelling in your home.
Acclimatisation & Recommended Adhesive.
To ensure optimal results, we suggest acclimatizing the wood panels to the new environment for 1-2 days without unpacking them. This allows the panels to adjust to the climate of the room. When installing the panels, it is important to use a water-free polymer-based flexible mounting adhesive. Avoid using dispersion-based (water-based) adhesives, as they may cause the panels to deform. Following these guidelines will help you achieve the desired outcome.
Preparing The Wall For Wood Panels.
Before installing the panels, ensure that the surface is reasonably flat, clean, dry, and free from dust. Please note that our product is designed for use in rooms with a relative humidity ranging from 40% to 60%. Due to the natural wood composition, we do not recommend using the panels in high humidity areas.
How To Install Wood Wall Panelling.
When attaching the panels to the wall, it is important to use a polymer-based mounting adhesive. Avoid using dispersion-based (water-based) adhesives, as they can cause the panels to deform. When selecting an adhesive, carefully follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer, taking into consideration the specific surface requirements and recommended amount of adhesive. Apply the adhesive as instructed, ensuring that it is also applied to the corners of the panels for secure bonding.
How To Attach Wood Panels To Wall.
You have the flexibility to arrange the panels on the wall according to your individual preference and creativity. You can explore various options, such as horizontal, vertical, diagonal, or any other pattern that suits your vision. Alternatively, you can refer to the provided diagram for inspiration and guidance on panel placement.