Brut Wall Panel Sample
Brut Wall Panel Sample
- Sample dimensions 12" x 6" ( 30cm x 15cm )
- Due to the nature of the product, sample may vary in colour and grain.
- Maximum amount of free samples per each client is 3.
- Made of reclaimed spruce and pine tree timber.
- The wood's natural tones and variable thickness of the components create a vibrant 3D surface.
- Unique handmade product with natural surface without any finishes.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Upon request available with FSC certification.
- Small delivery charge to be paid at checkout.
RECLAIMED WOOD RANGE
- Wooden wall panel is an innovative wall decoration product designed for modern finishing of internal walls.
- After setting components on holding base craftsmanship like this delivers exquisite solutions for many interior design requirements.
Keep away from direct exposure to water at all times. Dedust with cleaning brush every 3 months.
We are in love with this sitting room transformation. Matthew has beautifully styled an open and airy space to create a relaxed atmosphere.
Acclimatisation & Recommended Adhesive.
To ensure optimal results, we suggest acclimatizing the wood panels to the new environment for 1-2 days without unpacking them. This allows the panels to adjust to the climate of the room. When installing the panels, it is important to use a water-free polymer-based flexible mounting adhesive. Avoid using dispersion-based (water-based) adhesives, as they may cause the panels to deform. Following these guidelines will help you achieve the desired outcome.
Preparing The Wall For Wood Panels.
Before installing the panels, ensure that the surface is reasonably flat, clean, dry, and free from dust. Please note that our product is designed for use in rooms with a relative humidity ranging from 40% to 60%. Due to the natural wood composition, we do not recommend using the panels in high humidity areas.
How To Install Wood Wall Panelling.
When attaching the panels to the wall, it is important to use a polymer-based mounting adhesive. Avoid using dispersion-based (water-based) adhesives, as they can cause the panels to deform. When selecting an adhesive, carefully follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer, taking into consideration the specific surface requirements and recommended amount of adhesive. Apply the adhesive as instructed, ensuring that it is also applied to the corners of the panels for secure bonding.
How To Attach Wood Panels To Wall.
You have the flexibility to arrange the panels on the wall according to your individual preference and creativity. You can explore various options, such as horizontal, vertical, diagonal, or any other pattern that suits your vision. Alternatively, you can refer to the provided diagram for inspiration and guidance on panel placement.